For structural wood-to-wood connections and heavy carpentry.
Spax PowerLags® offer the largest selection of code-recognized structural wood-to-wood fasteners in the industry. Featuring Spax patented thread technology, they require no pre-drilling, and drive faster and easier than conventional lags and other structural screws.
- Code listings ICC-ES No. ESR-1782
- Technical evaluation report 1711-01 deck ledger application
- Heat treated to Grade 5 durability
- Available in 1/4", 5/16" 3/8" and 1/2" diameters in lengths up to 12"
- Patented thread serrations require up to 40% less driving torque to increase installation speed while helping prevent cracking in logs
- Built-on washer head designs eliminate the need and extra cost of a separate washed
- Fastener length stamp on the head provides convenient identification without measuring and aids on-site inspections
- Sold in job-friendly package quantities, including Bulk Pails